Health, Safety & Environment
At CCI, we believe that people are our most valuable asset, and that’s why we conduct our business with a goal of zero work-related injuries and illnesses for our employees, contractors and others. Furthermore, providing a safe and healthy workplace and a sustainable environment is one of our primary responsibilities, fundamental to our success, and that’s why all of our operations are carried out with a minimum impact to the environment.
CCI’s commitment to health and safety is founded on six basic principles:
- Safety and health can managed.
- Occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable.
- Nothing we do is worth being injured for.
- Safe behavior is a fundamental job requirement.
- Everyone is responsible for safety, health & environment.
- Our health, safety and environment performance is important for our business.